The new Oracle Database Developer Choice Awards program is designed to recognize outstanding members of the Oracle Database development community.
You may already be familiar with the Oracle ACE program, but this program has a few differences. Rather than winners being chosen by Oracle the process will be controlled by the developer community.
- Community members will make the nominations.
- Finalists will be chosen by panels of ACEs.
- The winners will be chosen by community members votes.
The award categories for 2015 are:
- Oracle REST Data Services
- Oracle Application Express
- Database Design
Feel free to submit comments for other categories to be considered for next year.
This program has been designed to use a more open community driven process. We want to recognize those developers among us who have made the most positive contributions to our community.